SHIPPING & RETURNS
Most orders are received within 3 - 5 business days, however, during busy periods such as Black Friday and Xmas, orders may take up to 15 business days. All orders are shipped via Royal Mail with the exception of a few via. DPD Local.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3 - 10 business days, however, during busy periods orders may take up to 20 business days. All orders will be shipped via DPD Local, with the occasional few via. Royal Mail for small items such as stickers (later transferred to your local delivery service when necessary.)
We try our very best to ensure that all goods are delivered in the correct size and colour. However, if for some reason there is a mistake on our part regarding size and colour, we will provide you with a refund and replacement once you have returned the goods.
If a product is defective or does not meet your expectations, please send an e-mail to email@example.com so that we can contact you within one business day and find a suitable solution.
What can I return?
- You have the right to return any goods you ordered from WH05DAT within 14 days of receipt.
- Please note that we do not accept returns of custom products due to our inability to resell.
- Please note that we do not accept returned goods if we suspect the item has been worn or damaged by the customer.
- Please note that we do not accept returns of balaclavas due to hygiene issues.
On receipt of your order, we advise you to:
- Open all packaging carefully.
- Save the shipping package.
- Immediately check whether the product meets your expectations.
How do I return a product?
- You should return any item within 14 days of receipt.
- Carefully return the items in the package in the original packaging and with tags enclosed.
- Please contact us for instructions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that items must be returned unused and undamaged. Used/defective items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.
If this isn't adhered to, we can legally reject your return or add additional fees.
We may decide to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% of the original products price.
If you would like a refund and the returned goods meet the above stated conditions, we will return the amount you paid for the goods as quickly as possible. This will be no later than ten working days after we have received your return.
SHIPPING FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE:
Please make sure all addresses are correct before placing your order, we will not refund shipping fees.
Shipping fees are only refundable when refunding/cancelling orders that have not yet been despatched.
It is possible to exchange an item if the preferred replacement is in stock. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to reserve a replacement before returning the goods. In case we are unable to send a replacement for your returned goods, you will receive a refund.
If you wish to return the goods, please contact us by email for further instructions.
Customised products include any products that are configured, personalised, etc.
- If the item contains personal configuration, inscription, or design on these products, the we are not required to accept returns or exchanges unless the products are damaged or defective upon arrival or materially different from what was ordered.
- If there is a misspelling or error in the configuration, inscription, or design due to a mistake by us, you are protected.